Adventurers are a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcomed and encouraged to join the organization.
More than one million kids around the world have discovered one of the most fun clubs ever created for them.
Keep reading to learn more about the curriculum and activities designed to develop our youth’s characters, hearts, and lives positively.
Information on the Beavercreek Bluebirds Adventurer Club
The Beavercreek Bluebird Adventurer Club meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month (from September through May) from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
The Adventurer Club is designed to strengthen parent-child relationships for kids ages 4 to 9, in preschool, kindergarten, and grades 1-4, and their parents by providing specialized bi-weekly activities tuned into the psychological needs of this age group while simultaneously giving parents opportunities for learning parenting skills and enjoying special activities with their children.
The Beavercreek Bluebirds Adventurer club includes Little Lambs (age 4 or preschool) and Eager Beaver (age 5 or Kindergarten). When a child enters 1st grade, they begin with the Busy Bee Adventurer curriculum followed by Sunbeam (2nd grade), Builder (3rd grade), and Helping Hand (4th grade).
Our first meeting will be on September 7, 2022, at 6:00 pm. For registration information, please contact us below or email email@example.com.
To find out more about becoming a Beavercreek Bluebird, please fill out the form below.
Contact us below to get in touch with the Adventurer Director for more information and how to register.
What is the Adventurer curriculum designed to accomplish?
- Children will, at their own level, commit their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys, and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills, and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary caregivers will become more confident and effective as co-laborers with Christ for their children.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
- to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit themselves and serve others, to improve their understanding of what makes families strong.
North American Division Adventurer Ministries Mission Statement
The North American Division Adventurer program serves an intercultural community of children in grades 1-4 and their parents and caregivers through a holistic ministry.
The purpose of the program is to support parents and caregivers in leading and encouraging their children in a growing, joyful love relationship with Jesus Christ.
It offers an instructional curriculum, family enrichment, supplementary resources, and volunteer training from within the Seventh-day Adventist philosophy.
The Adventurer program should work to fulfill the gospel commission (Matthew 28:18-20) and depends on the support of a congregation strong in mission and empowered by the Holy Spirit.