Our registration evening for the 2023/2024 Pathfinder year will be September 13, 2023, at 6:00 pm. Parents along with their Pathfinder-age children (ages 10-15) interested in joining are encouraged to attend.
The Beavercreek Broncos Pathfinder Club meets every Wednesday starting in September to May, from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Pathfinders are a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade-appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member! While many school classrooms have 10-30 students per teacher, Pathfinders offers AT LEAST 1 staff member to every 5 Pathfinder ratio!
Pathfinders are for those who are in the fifth (5th) grade or its equivalent through the tenth (10th) grade.
To find out more about becoming a Beavercreek Bronco, use the form below to contact our Pathfinder Team.