Where Every Kid is Treasured by God
July 11-15, 2022
6 to 8 pm
Graduation July 16, 11 am
Special Weekend Guests Ryan and Suzi Hayes
from 3ABN Kids Camp Creation Crafts
Each day at Vacation Bible School (VBS) the kids will experience each day’s Bible lesson throughout all stations at Jasper Canyon VBS. All aspects of this VBS program point kids to learning about Bible characters and their stories. Register below!
Daily Investigation Stations:
- Opening Program – Begin each day at the Dig Site with great new songs, skits, and meeting Rocky the Rockhound.
- Excavation Post – Connect with God through prayer activities that show kids how much Jesus loves them. Excavation Post closes with kids experiencing prayer as a group and then praying individually.
- Gemstone Mine – Experience interactive Bible stories that bring each day’s Bible character to life.
- Picnic Snacks – Enjoy healthy and refreshing snacks that reinforce each day’s Bible story.
- Artifact Crafts – Kids show their creative side while learning more about the daily theme.
- Testing Pit – Burn off extra energy while experiencing the Bible story in a new way.
- Closing Program – Wrap up the day with more songs and skits. Kids will review what they learned and have a chance to make a difference by giving to our mission project.
“For I am certain that nothing can separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor other heavenly rulersor powers, neither the present nor the future, neither the world above nor the world below – there is nothing in all creation that will ever be able to separate us from the love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39
- Day 1: The Flood
- Day 2: Abigail
- Day 3: Solomon
- Day 4: Ruth
- Day 5: Elijah Ascends to Heaven
VBS Child Registration Form
VBS is open to all Creek community children ages 4 to 13. Parents must register their child below. Kids are grouped with other kids in their similar age range and move around throughout the evening to stations with different learning activities. Limited space available, register early! Registration ends July 4.